The value of pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
With various different pension schemes, products, benefits being offered over the last half a century and multiple legislation changes it’s no wonder people don’t get excited about talking about their pension. The landscape is forever changing in this area, however one fundamental concept remains true……..we all would like to retire with an ability to live the lifestyle we choose.
How can we help:
- Analysis of current funds – are these performing? What sort of income can they produce when you decide to retire?
- If you haven’t started saving for retirement yet we can provide the expert advice required to potentially build a retirement you want
- We can review frozen or preserved benefits – are these performing? What sort of income can they produce when you decide to retire?
- We can provide advice on the most tax efficient ways of funding a pension especially the self-employed and business owners
- If you are close to retirement, we have many options available to you to make the most of your hard earned pension pot.
The value of pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested
Tax planning is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.